OUR VISION The factory of the future according to AgiLAB
THE FUTURE OF THE INDUSTRY IS 4.0
Industry 4.0 is the principal and most interesting topic for manufacturing companies in recent years, and it represents a determining key factor for the continuity of many industrial realities.
The digitisation of production processes makes it possible to manage production operations that employ people, machines, time, energy, matter, and space with customised systems. Each phase of the supply chain is optimised and optimisable. At the same time, flexibility and speed of reaction are aspects that became extremely important in the management of production processes, as they allow rapid responses to the continuous social and environmental changes.
The factory of the future is, in effect, a Smart Factory. In AgiLAB this concept takes shape, becoming tangible, clear, and replicable.
Simulation & Optimisation
The laboratory on Industry 4.0 born from an idea of Eureka System
The digital factory represents that production reality capable of using new technologies and new working methods in order to make its production processes flexible and efficient. This is made possible by the interconnection of all stages of production and all the machines that participate in them, and by the collection and analysis of data in order to identify all the steps that can be improved and optimised.
To understand the potential of the Smart Factory, we developed Agilab. Built within our corporate headquarters, AgiLAB is the result of the collaboration of several partners. Our robocentric laboratory emulates a 4.0 scaled-down factory, demonstrating tangibly what the digitisation of production processes is and how it can be implemented.
The roles of AgiLAB
- Getting to know cutting-edge technologies and solutions, belonging to Industry 4.0
- Explaining digital transformation technologies and processes through “hands-on” training
- Helping companies to understand the effectiveness of an investment in digitised processes, and supporting their technological innovation
- Taking up new research challenges and experimenting with innovative tailor-made solutions
- Training future Ind4.0 developers and users