A broad ecosystem of innovative technologies for Industry
AgiLAB is our R&D environment dedicated to Smart Manufacturing.
Equipped with its own Manufacture Execution System, among its technologies AgiLAB includes several sensors, an Artificial Vision system, Edge Computing, Data Storage & Analysis, fixed Cartesian and Anthropomorphic Robotic Systems, and Jobot – our Automatic Guided Robot with a Fleet Management Software.
Learn more about the themes and the technologies of the Fourth Industrial Revolution: environment, process optimization, digitalization, robotics, software integration, etc.
Explaining in a rational and simplified way the functioning of an often complex and articulated manufacturing process, AgiLAB makes it easy to understand why today it is worthwhile to focus on the digitisation of industrial processes.
- Fixed Robotics
- CAM-Robot, our Anthropomorphic Robotic Arm
- Cartesian Robot A interfaced with the Artificial Vision System
- Cartesian Robot B
- Automatic Guided Robot with its Fleet Management Software – Jobot
- Logic, Motion & Functional Safety Management
- Field Bus
- Web-based HMI
The technologies IN DETAIL
- performs Handling missions for manipulating raw materials and semi-finished products
- interacts with the warehouses (raw materials, semi-finished products, finished products)
- can follow Machining G-code customised toolpaths for Computer Numerical Control (CNC) finishing works to marking and personalise the order
The robot gripper was specifically created by Additive Manufacturing (3D printing in polymer material).
It is equipped with a laser scanner system, an integrated camera, and ultrasonic sensors. In addition, the tray for transporting the finished product is a touchscreen that allows the recipient to confirm the delivery of the order and thus conclude the mission.
- A laser scanner system surrounding all of AgiLAB
- Emergency stop button
- KEBA KeMotion, the CAM-Robot controller
- Dedicated I/O nodes
- Security standards guaranteed at software level too
There are several screens to monitor the process in every step. Moreover, a series of tablets and touchscreen devices allow you to interact with AgiLAB quickly and immediately.